Tuesday, November 17, 2009

New Blog Design!!

Apologies to all my faithful blog readers as I have not blogged in a couple of weeks.  I know thousands of blog readers eagerly await my next blog entry.  I have spent time customizing my blog page a bit.  There's a new layout with a few new features.  Now you can use links above to see more complete profile (still in contruction), my Picasa photos and soon to a page with a mp3 player uploaded with some of my favorite music.  It will also contain links to the artists sites for those who would like to learn more.  I added a calendar style blog archive tool to my sidebar, a label cloud, a scrollable blogroll, a twitter update/link tool for my twitter profile.  I'm stil working on a tabbed tool for my recent post/comments.  If there are any other additions ya'll suggest, let me know.  It's been fun adding these tools, I've learned a bunch about html/xml code.  Thanks to all those programmers who put in the time to create these tools (widgets) for others to use.  Thanks also in order for Google sites for allowing simple folks like me to design and set up free webpages.  Anyway, got more blogs coming down the line for ya'll. Stay posted and God Bless.

James

No comments:

Post a Comment